It can be amazing what happens when you type your own name into a web search engine. I do not have a common name. Here are some people that share my name but (to the best of my knowledge) are not me. Amazingly, I did find a few links to that were to things I have done and/or said, but I have not included.
- Can you relate? This Eric Penn races his Saturn SC competitively. He works for Ford (go figure), and was at one time the contact point for the Ford Motorsports Enthusiasts Club. This guy is pretty prolific and was found several times on the web. His page popped up as the first link on every web search. (Hooray!)
- Eric Penn wrote a book on family and social dysfunction. It can be bought used from amazon.com for $2.
- Eric Penn was a first-class cricket player. (Wow!) He's dead now. (Oops!)
- Eric Penn graduated from Oregon State University in June 2000 with a Bachelor of Science in Speech Communication. At one time, he resided in Portland, OR.
- Eric Penn is almost exactly three years younger then me. Coincidence? You be the judge...
- Eric Penn is a "Microcomputer Specialist" (a made-up title if I ever did hear one) working for Salem-Keizer Public Schools in Oregon.
- Eric Penn is an employee of Tri County Implement in St James, MN. (And I'm GLAD that I'm not him! No offense to Eric....)
- Eric Penn is the director of Bear Paw Hockey camp in Missoula, MT.
- Eric Penn was on the USGS Glacier Field Station Bear DNA Project Staff in 1998.
- Eric Penn is a J.V Golfer for Tawas Area Athletics.
- www.stupid.com is owned by Bells and Whistles, Inc., a novelty shoppe in
the 631 area code. I'd love to get this domain name, but these guys have been using it for so long, it'll never happen.
- www.stupid.net is owned by Nick Maniscalco but currently has nothing attached to it. I've tried (unsuccessfuly) to acquire this domain name.
- www.stupid.org is a simple little page, but I have no intention of trying to get this one.